Police have arrested eight men for allegedly sending over 1,000 pounds of drugs from California to Texas via the U.S. mail.
According to the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office, alleged members of the Kream Clicc Gang sent more than $300,000 worth of drugs over state lines.
On October 20, officers raided several residences in Fort Bend and Harris counties. Approximately 85 pounds of marijuana, 2,000 Xanax pills, 13 firearms, body armor, cash, jewelry and drug contraband were seized.
“I am proud of how well all the different agencies involved in this operation have worked together to take down some pretty bad people,” said Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls.
The following were arrested and charged with engaging in organized criminal activity, money laundering and delivery of marijuana:
- Emekwanem Biosah, 26, of Houston, $200,000 bail
- Mmadu Biosah, 24, of Houston, $235,000 bail
- Joshua Biosah, 21, of Houston, $235,000 bail
- Vision Nwabufo, 21, of Houston, $220,000 bail
- Anthony Bacot, 24, of Houston, $220,000 bail
- Sadiq Amusan, 22, of the Richmond area, $200,000 bail
- Keith Emordi, 22, of Houston, $220,500 bail
- Rashard Martin, 21, of Houston, $200,000 bail