In 1999 Don Diva Publishing set out to create a publication with a mission: to provide a raw and uncut look into the phenomenon that has become known as “Street Culture.” From fashion, music, entertainment, relationships and more importantly legal and social issues that affect today’s urbanite- Don Diva would encompass all aspects of the urban street lifestyle. Nine years later and Don Diva has accomplished its mission and so much more, evolving into a credible and respected multimedia enterprise to include web commerce, dvd’s, mixtapes, books and apparel. Don Diva Magazine is delivering to its readers valuable content that is relevant to their lifestyle.
Don Diva is not just a magazine it’s a lifestyle.
Its readers don’t just read it, they believe in it! Don Diva is becoming one of the most recognizable and desirable brands by urbanites. Don Diva is the most sought after publication by the 18-34 year old demographic. Through the expertise of its contributing writers such as world renowned private investigators, respected lawyers, financial managers and other experts in their respective field, Don Diva Magazine is positioning itself to be the number one source for news, information and lifestyle issues.
In a declining market, while other magazines had declining sales:
Don Diva Magazine’s paid circulation grew 20%.
- Don Diva Magazine has recently celebrated its tenth year in existence- Almost half of new magazines don’t celebrate their first anniversary, and about 70 percent of those that fold don’t even make it to a second issue.
- Based on the success of the brand, Don Diva Magazine.. secured a book deal with Time Warner Books and will release their first book 2009.
- Don Diva Magazine is being collected- back issues sell for $20- Typical magazines stay around for 30 days while Don Diva is being collected and has an average sell through rate of 70% to 80%. The average sell-through rate for most magazines ranges from 30% to 40%.
- Don Diva is distributed nationally by Curtis Circulation Company LLC.
In addition to our national distribution Don Diva Magazine utilizes its own grassroot and technology based marketing programs:
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Daily Promotions
- Weekly Promotions
- Monthly Promotions
- Constant Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click Management
- Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Video Blogging Campaigns
- Article Marketing Campaigns
Don Diva Magazine’s quotes and content are consistently picked up for use by online webzines, blogs and hip-hop related websites, along with radio shows and other media outlet.